What’s the benefit of attending:This event will help you decide whether exporting internationally is right for your business and support any concerns that you may have.
What’s the structure of the event:
In this session, you'll cover the following questions:
- How can you maximise your chance of success?
- What are the potential pitfalls and how can you avoid them?
- How can you spread financial and business risk?
- Will export extend your product lifecycle?
- How can you finance international trade?
- What grants and funding are available for international businesses?
- What does the new Union Customs Code (UCC) mean for you?
Things you need to know about the event:
The presentation will be led by Simon Watson, International Trade Director at NatWest, and Paul Wright, Acting Senior Export Finance Adviser at UK Export Finance. You’ll also receive expert advice from:
- The Department for International Trade
- The Customs People
- DSV Air and Sea Limited
- The Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership