What’s the benefit of attending:You'll be made clear on all areas of flexible working contracts and how to approve or deny flexible working to your staff. They'll also help you be clear on all the contractual changes you'll need to make to implement flexible work hours.
What’s the structure of the event:
Refreshments will start the day at 10:45 before the event officially starts at 11:00 with the presentation. It will end around 12:30, but if there are lots of questions to answer, it will run over to make sure everyone is 100% clear on all the areas of flexible working.
Things you need to know about the event:
Here's a brief overview of what will be covered in the presentation:
- Who can request flexible working?
- What is flexible working?
- Working from home
- Special events and one-off occasions
- Avoiding discrimination and ensuring fairness and consistency when considering a request
- Refusals and appeals
- The role of line managers in flexible working requests
- Contractual changes and adjusting benefits
Make sure you book your place here: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/flexible-working-requests-getting-it-right-thirsk-tickets-25427562524?aff=erelexpmlt