What’s the benefit of attending:You'll learn all about key business financial issues from the people who handle them every day.
What’s the structure of the event:
The event will start at 9am and run through until 12.
Things you need to know about the event:
Regardless of your businesses’ current standing, you’ll leave empowered to:
- Identify the requisite ingredients in making your business secure and profitable
- Establish what defines “good numbers” and how they will benefit your business
- Establish how to apply the resulting “good numbers” for your own business
- Generate a strategy to achieve the reliable collation of financial reporting to underpin decision making, signposting opportunities and help to avoid threats and pitfalls
- Achieve water-tight financial reporting to the UK authorities and third parties
- Ensure that such adds value to your business and its current market value
Like to attend this event?
The importance of good numbers - 25.04.2017
Organiser: Make It York
Make It York works to help support small business in York to develop and grow.
Other events in the area
The Crescent, Scarborough - 25.04.17
The Courtyard Brasserie - 25.04.17
York Marriot Hotel - 25.04.17
KCOM Stadium, West Park - 25.04.17
Evolution Business Centre, Northallerton - 25.04.17