What’s the benefit of attending:You'll learn how to increase your visibility online and drive more traffic, enquiries, and ultimately, business to your website.
What’s the structure of the event:
The workshop starts at 09:30 and will run until 12:30.
Things you need to know about the event:
In this intensive introductory workshop you'll cover:
- The difference between organic and paid listings
- When to use SEO and/or PPC
- The basics of `on page` optimisation
- Why having good content is important
- The importance of good linking and how to arrange them
- How to integrate best practice with social media marketing
- How to avoid search penalties (Google Panda & Penguin algorithm issues)
- How PPC advertising works
- How to set up effective PPC campaigns
- And how to monitor your results
Like to attend this event?
Search Engine Marketing - 18.11.2016
Organiser: Leeds City College
Leeds City College.