What’s the benefit of attending:You'll find out the benefits of Digital Enterprise which may be able to help you to make business improvements.
What’s the structure of the event:
The event will enable you to find out the following:
Exactly what the fund is and what you can use it for
Examples of the questions you should consider when talking to digital technology suppliers
What the workshops are and how they may help my business
Things you need to know about the event:
Eligibility Criteria - please note that businesses applying to access the fund need to meet the following criteria:
- Be an SME (less than 250 employees and €50M Turnover)
- Have not received State Aid in excess of €200K over the previous 3 financial years
- Be based in the Leeds City Region LEP area, this includes York
- Trade Business to Business. Sectors such as retail, banking, insurance, agriculture, fisheries and mining are not eligible
- The grant will provide a 40% contribution up to a maxium of £5K. The 60% balance is funded by the applicant.
- Minimum grant is £1K.
- Grants will only be provided for the acquisition of assets and not for leasing or ongoing revenue expenditue.
If your business does not meet these criteria you will still be able to attend the digital workshops.